1) Instal Usb Driver If you have not already – How To HERE
2) Unplug everything from the device
3) Plug in the USB from the micro usb device to the computer
4) While holding down the reset button on the back, plug in the device to get it into recovery mode
4b) When / If it asks for drivers, use the ones in the RKBatchTool Folder
5) Open up the RKBatchtool program – Download Here
6) In the rkbatchtool (FW PATH) , select the img file that was unziped from the image file downloaded.
7) Flash the device with the new firmware by clicking restore