1) Download and extract RK_DriverAssitant.zip
2) Double click on DriverInstall.exe in Release_DriverAssitant directory to start the utility
3) If you’ve already tried to install USB drivers for Rockchip devices, make sure to click “Uninstall Driver” firs
4) Then click “Install Driver”, and depending on your version of Windows the Security below may show up twice during installation. Just click “Install”
5) Done. The drivers should be installed, and you’re ready to root your device, or install or upgrade your firmware via USB.