So there are many different ways to send video or audio to your tv from your phone. Apple has airplay, Android has Casting and there are a bunch more. YouTube has finally included their own so that way you do not have to rely on other services to stream a YouTube video easily. Here’s How…
• Make sure you have youtube installed on both your TaffyMC device and on your smartphone.
• On your TaffyMC, open up the YouTube App.
• Find settings and click on “Connected TVs”
• From here it should show a pin number.
• Open the Youtube app on your phone.
• Again, go to settings and find “Connected TVs”
• Enter in the pin code from your TaffyMC device into your phone.
• Thats It! Make sure the Connected TV Icon is blue and click on a video. It should load up on the TaffyMC.