Unfortunately, the original method to install the new genesis addon has already changed! Please see the following method which should be current.
1) From the home screen navigate to
System -> Settings -> Add-Ons -> Install From Zip -> Fusion -> XBMC Repos
Click on “repository.lambda-1.0.9.zip” and wait for “Addon Installed” to appear in the bottom right of the screen.
2) From the home screen navigate to
System -> Settings -> Add-Ons -> Get Addons -> Lambdas Kodi’s Add-ons -> Video Addons -> Genesis -> Install
Wait for “Addon Installed” To appear in the bottom right of the screen.
*** Note if you do not see Video Addons in the menu above, highlight “Lambdas Kodi’s Add-ons” try the following.
• Click your menu button and the click “Force Refresh”. This process can take up to 5-10 minutes but once it is done, you should see video addons appear after clicking on ”Lambdas Kodi’s Add-ons”.
• If Force Refresh does not seem to be working, try unplugging the device and plugging it back in. Wait for device to boot back up and start XBMC. Wait another 5-10 min. to see if the Lambdas Repo Menu’s show up.
3) You should now have Genesis available under Video Addons.